2005-09-11

Hacking Elevators 101!

Ever wonder how to hack an elevator to own it for your trip and not be stopped on any other floors?

So I found this info surfing the net one day and its been sitting on my computer for along time now forgotten about so I thought I would post it, now that I am posting this it will prob cause chaos to people waiting for elevators everywhere, I will not be held responsible for your actions, plus like I said, I found it on the net. hehe.

"The designers of some elevators include a hidden feature that is very handy if you're in a hurry
or it's a busy time in the building (like check-out time in a hotel). While some elevators require
a key, others can be put into "Express" mode by pressing the "Door Close" and "Floor" buttons at
the same time. This sweeps the car to the floor of your choice and avoids stops at any other floor.
This seems to work on Most elevators that I have tried! Most elevators have the option for this to work,
but on some of them the option is turned off by whoever runs them. This is a rather fun hack, so the next time you are on an elevator, give it a try, you have nothing to lose, And this concludes Hacking Elevators 101!

Elevators that have been tested and worked on:
Otis Elevators (All But The Ones Made In 1992),
Dover (Model Numbers: EL546 And ELOD862),
And Most Desert Elevators(All, But Model Numbers ELD5433 And ELF3655) "

No comments: